Once you have created a Dock or have changed its settings, make sure to save it to the cloud for future use.
1. Right-click into the Dock Header and select Save or Share to Cloud
2. Enter a new name into the Name field or keep the automatically added one.
3. Enter a description for your new Dock or leave the Description field blank.
4. If you would like to automatically close any other open layout or Dock in the future, whenever you load this Dock, select Clear Previous Layout.
If you would like to load this Dock on top of any already opened layouts or layout items, leave this checkbox blank.
5. Select Save when you are done or select Save and Share to share the Dock with others before saving it to the cloud.
6. There are various sharing options:
Scan the QR code
Select Copy All, to save the Cloud link to your clipboard and paste it into an email or messaging app.
Click the Twitter icon and include a text message if you like. If you haven't connected Trade Ideas to Twitter yet, a Twitter Authorization Form will open. Log in with your Twitter username and password. Then click, Authorize App. Thereafter, copy the displayed Pin Code into the field at the bottom left-hand side of the window and select Confirm.
7. Select OK when you are done.
Your new Dock is now stored in your cloud, from where it can easily be retrieved. Just go to the Toolbar, open the File Tab and choose Load from Cloud. To find a saved Dock, you can enter its name in the search field, or scroll through the list. Just highlight your Dock, then choose Load.