Trade Ideas Pro helps traders find the best setups in the market right NOW
Trade Ideas, the best way to navigate the market.
Trade Ideas Channel Components
The A.I. powered robo-advisement consists of several dozen different investment algorithms subjected to over a million trading scenarios overnight to arrive at a subset with the highest probability for alpha in the next market session.The result is a curated, distilled stream of vigorously tested long and short opportunities. Stops and profit target parameters are automatically assigned for every new trade idea. This information advantage saves novices and veterans hours of research and testing.
Meet the AI
Come prepared to the ever changing market. Use our proprietary Event Based backtesting to score how well scans, entry signals, and trading plan perform over recent history. Allow Trade Ideas to optimize what parameters can change to further improve trading strategy results.
Chart WindowsThe Chart Windows allow you to visually confirm an alert instantly without leaving the Trade Ideas Pro platform.
Alert WindowsStream and display events as they happen in real-time based on the alerts and filters selected. Add graphically rich columns to enhance the data and see multiple time frames at a glance.
Compare Count WindowsCompare Count Windows enable the visual comparison of any two strategies. See real-time updates showing which of the competing strategy is occurring more frequently or less often.
Top List WindowsRank market data other than chronologically with windows that utilize our Patent Pending Multi-Variant, Color-Assisted Sorting. Top List windows update every 30 seconds
Full quote windows to set the stageThe Trade Ideas full stock quote windows let you see all of the fundamental data relevant to a stock’s price, including quick visual indicators to see where the stock is in its range for the last hour, trading week, and last 52 weeks.
See The Markets In a Whole New Way
Trade Ideas Pro brings you a whole new view of the market. Instead of asking what symbols you wish to see, our flagship platform shows you the situations you want to know about. It’s a whole new way to trade.
- Active Trading
- After Hours
- Beaten Up
- ETF Focused
- My Cloud
- Penny Movers
- Tech Titans
- 420 in Play
Traders and investors looking to see stocks that move quickly will find this channel very interesting. This channel is designed by our director of education, Jamie Hodge. Jamie spent more than 15 years professionally trading for a living before joining the Trade Ideas team. This channel is information rich and contains windows that update data very quickly.
News and events frequently happen after the market close, and stocks react to the news in volatile after market trading. This channel helps you see what is taking place right after the market closes. A great thing about this channel is that it gives fantastic insights as to which stocks may be in play tomorrow.
This channel shows which stocks are losing the most on various time frames, from the long term to today, and quickly navigate to find the weakest stocks. Investors can make money on the downside, and sometimes stocks that are the weakest can rebound very quickly.
This channel focuses on biotech sector stocks with outstanding potential. Companies looking for new cancer cures or novel disease treatments can be volatile but also offer potential for very high returns. Using this channel will call your attention to the biotechnology stocks that are making moves.
Get instant access to earnings-related events. Quickly see which stocks are reporting today and tomorrow. See how the leadup to earnings is affecting the price of different stocks. Earnings are often catalyst events after which a stock moves fast in one direction or another.
This channel allows you to quickly dive in and see the key stocks that are driving the energy sector. Whether you are interested in emerging green energy, nuclear, or fossil fuels this channel will give you the most important information to help make informed investment decisions.
This channel is focused on Exchange Traded Funds. ETFs allow investors to participate in broader market movements without selecting one stock over another. Traders appreciate that some ETFs focus on the downside allowing investors to play the downside without a detailed understanding of short selling.
This channel focuses on the internal workings of stocks. As the saying goes, technicals tell you about the stock and fundamentals tell you about the company. To succeed you really need to know both! We showcase stocks with the strongest fundamentals such as income, revenue, cash, and quarterly revenue growth.
This channel focuses on the metals like gold, silver, steel, and others. It highlights the companies that mine and sell precious metals. Metals are often used as hedges to portfolios and sometimes have some of the best returns in the market.
You never have to worry about where you saved your custom windows or your own channels and layouts. Your My Cloud settings reside in the Trade Ideas datacenter and give you the ability to save, retrieve, and share any of your settings from any location.
This channel is designed to trade the very volatile small cap stocks. It is not uncommon for penny stocks to have moves of 300-500% in a day. Remember that these stocks are the most volatile, so use caution!
This showcases stocks that are active before the market opens. Typically premarket action is caused by news that is important enough to investors and traders to place trades in the volatile pre-market session came out since the previous close. Similar to the Postmarket channel, Premarket is a great place to focus on what to buy or sell when at the market open.
This channel makes it easy to see which market sectors are moving. Get an idea of what sectors in which to consider trading or investing for today’s session. Trade Ideas’ advantage is the ability to quickly navigate from one channel to the next and back again without losing any settings.
This channel uses Trade Ideas proprietary social media integrations. Trade Ideas not only looks at exchange data but also unstructured social data. We track which stocks are discussed the most on social media over different time frames. Nowadays, social media is increasingly where key news events break first.
This channel showcases stocks that are technology and commerce leaders. This list is created and curated by Trade Ideas. Trade Ideas immediately indicates which big names are setting up to go higher or are showing weakness.
With just a click, you will quickly see where the winners are for any time frame. Trade Ideas’ patent pending “multi variant sorting” uses special color coded columns to zero in on elements of strength that may be the key drivers of momentum. One of the more interesting ways to use this channel is on down days. Even when the markets are down, some stocks are ready to make a big run up.
420 in Play
This channel focuses on stocks involved in the nascent medical and recreational Marijuana industry. These stocks are highly speculative. However, if you are able to handle those risks there are big potential rewards. Notice the special column colors as they help see different dimensions of the data layer over one another!
Download TI Pro 4.0
Trade Ideas Pro stock scanner is a downloadable, MS Windows application version of our industry leading real-time stock scanner alerts software. It is specifically designed for the power user who demands more than the web based front end can offer. The Trade-Ideas Pro stock scanner offers faster access to the array of statistical analysis servers in the Trade-Ideas data center.
Download the latest production version of TI Pro, Version 4.0.146
Installing on Windows 10? You have two additional steps.
Click on the link above to download the latest production version of Trade Ideas Pro stock scanner. (Version 4.0.146) When your computer prompts you, select “Open” or “Run this program from its current location”. Follow the instructions on your screen to install Trade-Ideas Pro.
Changes in 4.0.146 since 4.0.93:
- Brokerage+ strategy automation, execution and portfolio management integration with Interactive Brokers
- AI trade annotations on charts notating entry, stop and target. Risk off and risk on are also highlighting based on the depth of shading.
- Charting now includes smart stop and profit target graphics based on each stock’s current volume and volatility characteristics.
- Price alerts are now available to non premium subscribers (max 10).
- Surfing allows continuous simulated symbol linking of AI Strategy Trades and Top List windows. The top three symbols of each of the previously mentioned windows will cycle in the workspace displaying the respective charts and single stock window.
- Redesign of Channels to make for more optimized data viewing.
- We are now using .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Added the “Trade Symbol” context menu which allows the user to select a symbol to perform a trade for the given symbol using the Trade-Ideas Brokerage Plus robot. This context menu appears in the Alert, Top List, Multi-Strategy, Chart, Single Stock, Strategy Trades, Price Alerts, RBI, and GBI windows when a symbol is selected and the context menu is opened. Added volume control to the text to speech sound option in the Actions Sound Setup window.
- Added new External Linking rules for Interactive Brokers and NewsEdge.
- Expanded the Send To context menu to send to a symbol list.
- Send To context menu accepts multiple symbol selection.
- In the Chart window Post-market and Pre-market data have different background colors.
- Renamed “AI Strategy Window” menu item to “AI/Holly Strategy Window”.
- Added an Option setting to display time in military format in grids.
- Add Finviz to the WebLink link list.
- Many bug fixes and stability improvements.
Download newest public TI Pro Beta
Optional: Click here for the latest beta version. (Version 4.0.149) This includes some new features which may need additional testing and some improvements to their appearance.
Changes in 4.0.149 since 4.0.146:
- Renamed Surfing to “Idea Surfing™”.
- Changed Idea Surfing™ interval delay to 9 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Idea Surfing™ would change from paused to active when a user opened a new window.
- Added way to disable Idea Surfing™ via the Options window and save the setting to user config.
- Added a checkbox to disable Idea Surfing™ in the External Linking window.
- Changed format of price alert lines on chart to have a pin icon next to the y-axis.
- Created the List menu item which contains a drop down list of all TIPro windows under the Windows menu.
- Fixed several threading issues that caused the application to become unresponsive.
You can try out Trade Ideas Pro for free on your own by downloading our Trade Ideas Pro application and using the DEMO mode login. This demo includes most of the powerful features from our full version with some exceptions. These limitations are:
- 15 to 20 minute delayed alerts,
- no custom symbol lists,
- no custom formulas,
- and no charting capabilities.
Request DEMO mode instructions