Trade Ideas Pro helps traders find the best setups in the market right NOW
Trade Ideas, the best way to navigate the market.
Trade Ideas Channel Components
The A.I. powered robo-advisement consists of several dozen different investment algorithms subjected to over a million trading scenarios overnight to arrive at a subset with the highest probability for alpha in the next market session.The result is a curated, distilled stream of vigorously tested long and short opportunities. Stops and profit target parameters are automatically assigned for every new trade idea. This information advantage saves novices and veterans hours of research and testing.
Meet the AI
Come prepared to the ever changing market. Use our proprietary Event Based backtesting to score how well scans, entry signals, and trading plan perform over recent history. Allow Trade Ideas to optimize what parameters can change to further improve trading strategy results.
Chart WindowsThe Chart Windows allow you to visually confirm an alert instantly without leaving the Trade Ideas Pro platform.
Alert WindowsStream and display events as they happen in real-time based on the alerts and filters selected. Add graphically rich columns to enhance the data and see multiple time frames at a glance.
Compare Count WindowsCompare Count Windows enable the visual comparison of any two strategies. See real-time updates showing which of the competing strategy is occurring more frequently or less often.
Top List WindowsRank market data other than chronologically with windows that utilize our Patent Pending Multi-Variant, Color-Assisted Sorting. Top List windows update every 30 seconds
Full quote windows to set the stageThe Trade Ideas full stock quote windows let you see all of the fundamental data relevant to a stock’s price, including quick visual indicators to see where the stock is in its range for the last hour, trading week, and last 52 weeks.
See The Markets In a Whole New Way
Trade Ideas Pro brings you a whole new view of the market. Instead of asking what symbols you wish to see, our flagship platform shows you the situations you want to know about. It’s a whole new way to trade.
- Active Trading
- After Hours
- Beaten Up
- ETF Focused
- My Cloud
- Penny Movers
- Tech Titans
- 420 in Play
Traders and investors looking to see stocks that move quickly will find this channel very interesting. This channel is designed by our director of education, Jamie Hodge. Jamie spent more than 15 years professionally trading for a living before joining the Trade Ideas team. This channel is information rich and contains windows that update data very quickly.
News and events frequently happen after the market close, and stocks react to the news in volatile after market trading. This channel helps you see what is taking place right after the market closes. A great thing about this channel is that it gives fantastic insights as to which stocks may be in play tomorrow.
This channel shows which stocks are losing the most on various time frames, from the long term to today, and quickly navigate to find the weakest stocks. Investors can make money on the downside, and sometimes stocks that are the weakest can rebound very quickly.
This channel focuses on biotech sector stocks with outstanding potential. Companies looking for new cancer cures or novel disease treatments can be volatile but also offer potential for very high returns. Using this channel will call your attention to the biotechnology stocks that are making moves.
Get instant access to earnings-related events. Quickly see which stocks are reporting today and tomorrow. See how the leadup to earnings is affecting the price of different stocks. Earnings are often catalyst events after which a stock moves fast in one direction or another.
This channel allows you to quickly dive in and see the key stocks that are driving the energy sector. Whether you are interested in emerging green energy, nuclear, or fossil fuels this channel will give you the most important information to help make informed investment decisions.
This channel is focused on Exchange Traded Funds. ETFs allow investors to participate in broader market movements without selecting one stock over another. Traders appreciate that some ETFs focus on the downside allowing investors to play the downside without a detailed understanding of short selling.
This channel focuses on the internal workings of stocks. As the saying goes, technicals tell you about the stock and fundamentals tell you about the company. To succeed you really need to know both! We showcase stocks with the strongest fundamentals such as income, revenue, cash, and quarterly revenue growth.
This channel focuses on the metals like gold, silver, steel, and others. It highlights the companies that mine and sell precious metals. Metals are often used as hedges to portfolios and sometimes have some of the best returns in the market.
You never have to worry about where you saved your custom windows or your own channels and layouts. Your My Cloud settings reside in the Trade Ideas datacenter and give you the ability to save, retrieve, and share any of your settings from any location.
This channel is designed to trade the very volatile small cap stocks. It is not uncommon for penny stocks to have moves of 300-500% in a day. Remember that these stocks are the most volatile, so use caution!
This showcases stocks that are active before the market opens. Typically premarket action is caused by news that is important enough to investors and traders to place trades in the volatile pre-market session came out since the previous close. Similar to the Postmarket channel, Premarket is a great place to focus on what to buy or sell when at the market open.
This channel makes it easy to see which market sectors are moving. Get an idea of what sectors in which to consider trading or investing for today’s session. Trade Ideas’ advantage is the ability to quickly navigate from one channel to the next and back again without losing any settings.
This channel uses Trade Ideas proprietary social media integrations. Trade Ideas not only looks at exchange data but also unstructured social data. We track which stocks are discussed the most on social media over different time frames. Nowadays, social media is increasingly where key news events break first.
This channel showcases stocks that are technology and commerce leaders. This list is created and curated by Trade Ideas. Trade Ideas immediately indicates which big names are setting up to go higher or are showing weakness.
With just a click, you will quickly see where the winners are for any time frame. Trade Ideas’ patent pending “multi variant sorting” uses special color coded columns to zero in on elements of strength that may be the key drivers of momentum. One of the more interesting ways to use this channel is on down days. Even when the markets are down, some stocks are ready to make a big run up.
420 in Play
This channel focuses on stocks involved in the nascent medical and recreational Marijuana industry. These stocks are highly speculative. However, if you are able to handle those risks there are big potential rewards. Notice the special column colors as they help see different dimensions of the data layer over one another!
Download TI Pro 4.0
Trade Ideas Pro stock scanner is a downloadable, MS Windows application version of our industry leading real-time stock scanner alerts software. It is specifically designed for the power user who demands more than the web based front end can offer. The Trade-Ideas Pro stock scanner offers faster access to the array of statistical analysis servers in the Trade-Ideas data center.
Download the latest production version of TI Pro, Version 4.0.93
Installing on Windows 10? You have two additional steps.
Click on the link above to download the latest production version of Trade Ideas Pro stock scanner. (Version 4.0.93) When your computer prompts you, select “Open” or “Run this program from its current location”. Follow the instructions on your screen to install Trade-Ideas Pro.
- Fixed a bug causing some users to see painting issues of the grids in the Alert, Top List, Multi-Strategy, and RBI/GBI windows
- Fixed a bug in the RBI/GBI that would cause the window not to show any results when using the Position in Range filter.
- Fixed a bug causing duplicated RBI/GBI windows to loose the original window name.
- Fix a bug where an unhandled exception occurred in the Price Alerts window.
- Improved scaling of all windows and controls when running under Windows 10 with a 4k monitor.
- Improved the performance of the Price Alert window.
- Added a maximum number of price alerts. The value is set to 500.
Download newest public TI Pro Beta
Installing on Windows 10? You have two additional steps.
Changes in 4.0.93 to 4.0.136:
- Made the following changes to Trade-Ideas Brokerage Plus:
- Added the new Summary tab.
- Replace overall summary control with a profit continuum control.
- Improved the Connect screen to allow connecting to TWS Live, TWS Paper, IB Gateway Live, and IB Gateway Paper.
- Time stop of None is now remembered when you save the trading strategy.
- Max and Min P&L are now set to use TodayProfit and fixed to not show zeroes.
- Added Daily Reset timer to Reconnect at midnight eastern time.
- Today profit now uses Last price instead of Bid/Ask.
- Added Time Since Exit column for Position objects.
- Renamed TodayProfitBidAsk to TodayProfit and renamed TodayProfit to TodayProfitLast.
- Added gradient to Distance from Exit Price column.
- Added Today Profit to Positions Grid graph.
- Changed the column name for “Price” to “Entry Price” to avoid confusion with the last price field in the Positions Grid.
- Exit orders are now automatically adjusted when position size changes.
- Fixed several regional settings issues.
- Improved the loading of the Brokerage Plus windows.
- Updated to latest stable version of TWS API.
- Fixed a few memory leaks.
- Fix issue where the Yahoo Finance web site would not load correctly. Currently this will only work if the user has Windows 7 and above.
- Updated the user agreement and fixed display issues when installing on Windows 7 and below.
- Renamed “AI Strategy Window” menu item to “AI/Holly Strategy Window”.
- Added to the Charts Properties context menu 2 new menu items: Show Bar Description and Show Watermark.
- Reintroduce the option in the install program to change the default installation folder.
- Added an Option setting to display time in military format in grids.
- Added Interactive Brokers inregration into the Trade Ideas Brokerage Plus.
- Added “Save to Cloud” and “Save as Default” to the Windows menu in the Trade Ideas Brokerage Plus window.
- Added “Save As..” context menu item to the Single Stock window.
- Added the “Trade Symbol” context menu which allows the user to select a strategy to perform a trade for the given symbol using the Trade-Ideas Brokerage Plus robot. This context menu appears in the Alert, Top List, Multi-Strategy, Chart, Single Stock, Strategy Trades, RBI/GBI, and Price Alert windows when a symbol is selected and the context menu is opened.
- Added a new feature to the Send To context menu called Symbol Lists. This allows the user to add a symbol directly to a selected symbol lists. Recent selected symbol lists are saved/ restored when closing/opening the application.
- Now symbols entered via keyboard on a Chart window will link to WebLink windows and to external linking windows when symbol linking is enabled.
- In the Chart window Post-market and Pre-market data have different background colors.
- Changed profit label on the OddsMaker Trades form to “Gross Profit”.
- Added snapping to the WebLink window.
- Actions are now applied to new closed AI strategies trades and new open/closed AI strategy trades are now highlighted.
- Added new symbol linking rule called NewsEdge that applies to Canadian stocks.
- External linking links to Trader Workstation (TW) are remembered even after loading TIPro without TW opened.
You can try out Trade Ideas Pro for free on your own by downloading our Trade Ideas Pro application and using the DEMO mode login. This demo includes most of the powerful features from our full version with some exceptions. These limitations are:
- 15 to 20 minute delayed alerts,
- no custom symbol lists,
- no custom formulas,
- and no charting capabilities.
Request DEMO mode instructions