Download Trade Ideas Pro
Trade Ideas Pro AI stock scanner is a downloadable, MS Windows application version of our industry leading real-time stock scanner alerts software. It is specifically designed for the power user who demands more than the web based front end can offer. The Trade Ideas Pro AI stock scanner offers faster access to the array of statistic analysis servers in the Trade Ideas data center.
Download the latest production version of Trade Ideas Pro AI, Version 5.5.32
The current release works with both 32-bit and 64-bit
This includes some new features which may need additional testing and some improvements to their appearance.
Changes in 5.5.32 (9/10/2021) since the release of 4.2.182 (10/23/2020):
- TIPro 5.5 introduces dock panel windows. This allows users to place Alert, Top List, Multi-Strategy, Charts, Compare Count, AI / Holly, Single Stock, Price Alert, Brokerage Plus and Premium RBI/GBI windows into a dock window as tabs, window panels, or free floating windows attached to a dock panel window. Users can rearrange the window panels to the top, bottom, right, or left from other panels in the dock window. Users can continue to use the standard floating windows in addition to the new dock panel windows by disabling this feature in the Layout tab of the Tools > Options menu window.
- Added “Docked Channel Bar” and “Docked Window” to the “New” toolbar menu.
- Users can change the windows to open in a dock panel instead of a normal floating window using the “Open in dock window” setting in the Layouts tab of the Options window.
- Access the Duplicate, Change Tile, Pinned, and Save or Share to Cloud context menu items of a dock window by right clicking on the title bar of the dock window.
- Added auto-size grid column sizing for all windows containing grids. This feature is controlled in the Layouts tab of the Options window.
- We updated the EULA displayed and accepted during the install process.
- Fixed a bug where the user could not replace a price alert after reaching the 500 price alert limit.
- Fix a bug that can cause new installs of TIPro to immediately crash without displaying the window. The fix required that the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable for Visual Studio to be installed.
- In the AI Strategy Trades window, clicking on the Conservative, Moderate, and Aggressive profit labels will customize the displayed columns. Clicking on the labels will restore user specified columns.
- Fixed an issue where a cloudlink created in the *web version* from a chart that *has additional child panels for other indicators* will not restore properly in the desktop version.
- Appended " (private)" to the symbol list names in the tree and comboBox views in the Symbol Lists tab of the Configuration window. This should fix issues with differentiating personal and shared symbol lists with the same name.
- Fix bug not detecting the "Invalid secret key" error message from the server when the Send Files to Support fails.
- Fixed issues when loading layouts with dock windows with a position that is not visible based on the user's number of monitors and their sizes.
- Add docking context menu entries to the Alerts window that were created from the Multi-Strategy window.
- Fixed issue that can cause a new window not to load or can cause an exception "Cannot access a disposed object"". This could occur when opening new windows after a user has closed all dock windows and currently has "Open in dock window" enabled in the Layout tab of the Options window.
- Modified the Actions form to disable the Show Alert Window option when called from a docked Alert window.
- Increased filter name length and added logic to truncate and append an ellipse to alert or filter descriptions that exceed the allowable length in the Config window.
- Fixed the symbol list truncation issue when editing a symbol list with many symbols in the Symbol Lists window.
Added new Symbol Entry / Lookup feature:
TIPro 5.5 introduces improved Symbol Lookup operations to the following windows : Single Stock Window, Brokerage Plus Order Entry panel, Charts Change symbol entry, Alert window configuration Symbol Lists/Single Symbol entry, Multi-Strategy window configuration Symbol Lists/Single Symbol entry, Top List window configuration Symbol Lists/Single Symbol entry, Create Price Alert symbol entry.
Made the following changes to the Chart window:
- New floating chart toolbar that allows users to quickly set the chart timeframe, add/remove indicators, add price alerts, and set lines, texts, arrows and colors.
- Updated IndicatorManager window for the Charts to allow add, remove, and save indicators without closing the window one at a time.
- Improved displaying Penny Stocks and OTC.
- Added profit and loss to the AI trade background.
- Made subtle text P&L annotations appear for smart stop/target. The subtle P&L annotations are now for smart stop/tgt only and disappear appropriately when smart stops are disabled.
- Now target annotations only appear for AI trades with actual target set.
- Fixed the issue where the blue alert arrow is not updated when an alert for the displayed symbol at a different time is selected via symbol linking.
- Fixed issue were Bollinger Bands did not display for international users where the decimal symbol is not a period.
- Unchecking the "Show AI Trades" properties of a chart now removes the AI trades levels in the Charts window.
- Added the "Select Background Color..." to the context menu. This allows the user to choose the background color and a gradient color of the chart.
Made the following changes in Brokerage Plus:
- Added a Calendar tab/window that displays trades, position, intraday P&L chart, and profit data for each day made with Trade-Ideas Simulated trading.
- Fixed issues when a BATS position is taken in Interactive Brokers.
- Replaced "Total Trades" with "Open Positions" in the statistics panel in the Positions grid tab/form.
- Added a new feature in the Brokerage Plus Windows dropdown menu called “Privacy Mode”. This feature will keep broker account numbers private and hide other account information in the Positions, Orders, Executions,and Accounts tabs/forms.
- Reentry Prices to only show when a reentry has actually occurred for trades.
- Removed the default account and default broker logic. Users must select an account. Orders should not be sent or will fail if the broker account is not connected.
- Improved displaying stocks with prices of less than one dollar by displaying four decimal places instead of two in the Brokerage Plus grids.
- Removed the AI Trade Mode "Best of Conservative/Moderate of Segment at Time of Signal " option from comboBox dropdown list in the Edit Holly Trading Instructions window.
- Added account selection to the order entry panel.
- Replaced account dropdown items list to a checklist so that the user can select multiple accounts to filter the displayed results in the Positions tab/window.
- New Performance tab/widow that displays today’s, overall, last week/month performance data from the Simulated Trading client.
- Added a new column to the positions called "+/- Pos %".
- Added the Holly Long and Short strategies in the strategies filter combo-box in the Order grids.
- Added "DAY" as a TimeInForce (TIF) selection in the AI Trading and Trading Strategies forms.
- Changed the contract initializer to use our standard function. Fixes issue with min increments where the instrument being returned from IB was on a non-US exchange and therefore had different market rules.
- Fixed a bug where the entry stop limit filter wasn't being saved to the layout properly.
- Fix bug where sometimes the P&L chart history is not displayed in Brokerage Plus and symbol linking into Brokerage Plus is disabled when connecting a broker with positions.
- Changed Risk Value to 100,000,000 from 100,000 in the Trading Strategy form.
- Fixed the bug that caused the Trailing Stop Price column not to display values in the position grid.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
- Made the following updates to the Order Entry Panel:
- Added Exit Time and Time In Force (TIF) (allowing the user to select: GTC, DAY, 1m, 5m, and 15m).
- Labels are back.
- New status line shows progress of the order entered.
- Fixed issue with price popup panel using previous close price instead of last.
- Fixed bug where manual order shorts were showing as bought.
- Made the following changes to the ETrade broker client:
- Added a new broker client.
- Added rejected orders to the orders table for manual and strategy orders.
- Fixed issue with strategy order submission.
- Improved handling of non-brokerage and non-trading account types.
- Fix For Handling Fractional Position Quantities.
- Implemented fix for Reduce Risk(ai_exit).
- Add Filter for Local Orders, Remove Sandbox API Key from Code.
- Remove REJECTED Local Orders.
- Added Logging Quotas.
- Added `Symbol` to Exit Orders selection.
- Remove duplicate local orders for users with more than one ETrade brokerage account.
- Fixed connection issues.
- Additional Fix for Fractional Position Lot Quantity.
Made the following changes in Single Stock windows:
- The Single Stock window has been updated to support dockable tabs.
- Each tab has been refreshed.
- Currently the Insiders tab is not available but will return in the near future.
- Display the country flag of the company in the Details, Profile, and Similar tabs.
- Display the company's website in the Profile tab.
- Made the volume label in the Details tab premarket aware.
- Fixed bug that caused the country flag images not to display.
- Fixed issue with the Similar tab not displaying outside market hours data.
- Hovering the Single Stock window with a mouse will cause surfing to be paused.
- Added additional logic to avoid "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" exceptions when closing the Single Stock window.
Known Issues or Limitations in this build:
- Charts are slow to respond to right/left keyboard arrows and to turns of the scroll wheel of the mouse.
- There is currently an issue with the ETrade Brokerage Plus client accepting Order Entries within close proximity to the Market Open, due to ETrade servers and ETrade API Timing during high volume time periods.
- Windows 10
- 32 bit system bus
- 1.5 GHZ CPU (dual or quad core)
- 4 Gigs of RAM
- Windows 10
- 64 bit system bus
- 2.0 GHZ CPU (dual or quad core)
- 8 Gigs of RAM
- Windows 10
- 64 bit system bus
- 2.5 GHZ CPU (dual or quad core)
- 16 Gigs of RAM