Get the advantage of a Trade Ideas education today.
Trade Ideas is committed to the success of our subscribers and partners, so we’ve created a training program, videos and documentation to help investors and traders of any level of expertise to accomplish their goals.
- 4 different levels of Trade Ideas University courses: learn how to use Trade Ideas your way.
- A robust selection of instructional videos and archived events.
- Book a 1-on-1 training session with an expert instructor.
- Read informational trading books and documentation.
Enroll in Trade Ideas University
TI University: from novice to advanced
At Trade Ideas we know we’re more than the best market intelligence and AI software for active traders and investors, we’re also committed to our subscribers success. We offer a free education program that teaches you the best techniques for using Trade Ideas software and how to apply these lessons to your real world to improve your trading and investing. Click enroll next to a class for details and class curriculum:
|Introduction to Trade Ideas||Beginner 101||Enroll in Class 101|
|Novice Trade Ideas Systems||Beginner 201||Enroll in Class 201|
|Refining Trade Ideas||Intermediate 301||Enroll in Class 301|
|Advanced Trade Ideas||Advanced 401||Enroll in Class 401|
Getting Started Videos
1-on-1 Training Sessions
Sometimes 1-on-1 training sessions are the best way to accelerate your learning or overcome a challenge with the help of a seasoned, expert trading education specialist. With that in mind, Trade Ideas provides 1-on-1 sessions in 1-hour increments for only $99/hour. Click here for the booking calendar and available instructors.
In addition to interactive Trade Ideas University classes, a robust video library, and 1-on-1 training, Trade Ideas is providing our subscribers and fans with the information needed to invest and trade successfully. Because bull markets don’t last forever, we offer a free eBook to prepare you for the inevitable bear market and teach you 5 solid strategies to employ.
|Download 5 Ways to Win in a Post BTFD Market|
We’ve got more books in the works.
Beginners 101—Introduction to Trade Ideas
Enroll in this weekly webinar for new Trade Ideas subscribers or if you’d just like to brush up and ask questions about the basics. Reserve your spot in the next Beginners 101 level class to attend the training webinar.
Some of the topics covered in the 101 level class include:
- Launching TI
- Events and Filters
- A window T window M window S window
- Basic Chart functionality
- Understanding layouts vs channel.
- Saving to sharing to cloud
- “Shopping” for scans using cloud in channel bar
- Build super simple Alert (Show-me button)
- Go over Tools/Options menu / connection issues
Beginners 201—Novice Trade Ideas Systems
Enroll in this weekly webinar for Trade Ideas subscribers or if you’d just like to brush up and ask questions about the basics. Reserve your spot in the next Beginners 201 level class to attend the training webinar.
Some of the topics covered in the 201 level class include:
- Symbol List
- Building a Top-list
- AI Holly
- Web version navigation and limitations (by request)
- History features for each window (lose data)
- Additional chart functionality
- Using the Heart feature
- Create price alert
- Setting audible alerts
- Single Stock window
- Determining which window to create
- Going from “Real Time” to “history” and the effects
Intermediate 301—Refining Trade Ideas
This intermediate level class is for Trade Ideas subscribers to enhance their knowledge of important Trade IDeas features.
Some of the topics covered in the 301 level class include:
- Saving Layout to Cloud
- How to better refine your alerts (tweaking filters)
- External linking
- Back-testing Basics
- Using Collaboration feature
- Advanced Charting functionality
- “Why didn’t my symbol show up in scan”?
Advanced 401—Advanced Trade Ideas
This advanced class is for Trade Ideas subscribers who are ready to learn the finer points of refining strategies using the backtesting module, the OddsMaker, and other sophisticated techniques.
Some of the topics covered in the 401 level class include:
- Back-testing (Optimization)
- Colorization (Top-list)
- Compare Count windows
- Single stock lookup / History
- Advanced show-me button (Histogram)
- Show them how to get to custom formula page
- RBI GBI
- Eliminating ETFs with filter workaround