C#/.Net Framework Developer
We are looking for an experienced C# desktop application developer to help design and implement new features, as well as current feature maintenance, within a well-established platform. Experience with real-time data processing and large codebases will be needed. This project requires an ability to carry an idea through the full SDLC from concept to reality with little guidance.
The software mostly consists of C# windows forms that connect to a real-time data stream and MariaDB servers.
You will be developing client-side C# code within Visual Studio and committing changes through git, all while communicating your progress and implementations to reports via Jira. We are looking for someone with the foresight to build sustainable, reusable code whenever applicable.
To Be a Best Fit for this Project
- Clear, transparent communicator
- Experienced programmer at a professional level
- Dedication to timely completion of milestones
- Strong attention to detail both in code and UI/UX
- Some level of experience with the stock market
- Prior experience with complex C# desktop applications, this is not a .Net portfolio website we are building.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with C++ and/or PHP
|Job Category||Development & Engineering|
|Required Experience||2+ Years in a Professional Environment|