This list shows stocks with a range which has been growing for at least 2 consecutive days. A stock's range for the day is defined as the day's high minus the day's low.
The symbols whose ranges have been growing for the most consecutive days are shown on top.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Range Contraction|
|Max Range Contraction|
- Darkstar Ventures Inc
- Myovant Sciences Ltd
- Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc
- Barings Capital Participation Investors
- Invesco Russell 1000 Low Volatility Factor ETF
- Diamondback Energy, Inc
- Schweitzer-Mauduit Intl, Inc
- J P Morgan Chase & Co Depositary Shares, each representing a 1/400th interest in a share of 6.00% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series EE
- JPMorgan High Yield Research Enhanced ETF
- Social Capital Hedosophia Holding Corp Units
- Nathans Famous, Inc
- Lazydays Holdings, Inc
- Regions Financial Corp
- Hewlett-Packard, Inc
- ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc
- Medmen Enterprises Inc
- Provention Bio, Inc