This list shows stocks with a range which has been growing for at least 2 consecutive days. A stock's range for the day is defined as the day's high minus the day's low.
The symbols whose ranges have been growing for the most consecutive days are shown on top.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Range Contraction|
|Max Range Contraction|
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Marshall Islands)
- Nuveen Global High Income Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Invesco DB Energy Fund
- Allstate Corporation (The) 5.100% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Debentures due 2053
- Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares
- Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares
- Invesco Taxable Municipal Bond ETF
- LUNDIN MINING CORP
- POWER METALS CORP
- NewAmsterdam Pharma Company N.V. - Ordinary Shares
- Jaguar Global Growth Corporation I - Class A Ordinary Shares
- The Gabelli Healthcare & Wellness Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Western Alliance Bancorporation Depositary Shares, Each Representing a 1/400th Interest in a Share of 4.250% Fixed-Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A
- GALANTAS GOLD CORP
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund Inc.
- Robinson Alternative Yield Pre-merger SPAC ETF
- Bank of America Corporation
- CRH PLC American Depositary Shares
- Sea Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share
- Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- International Paper Company
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc Unsponsored American Depositary Shares (Japan)