Stock Screener: Stocks with a Range Explosion Pattern
This list shows stocks with a range which has been growing for at least 2 consecutive days. A stock's range for the day is defined as the day's high minus the day's low.
The symbols whose ranges have been growing for the most consecutive days are shown on top.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Range Contraction|
|Max Range Contraction|
- BELL BUCKLE HOLDINGS
- ALTA MESA RESOURCES
- ANCHOR BANCORP WISCONSIN INC
- WESTERN ASSET MTG DEFINED OPPORTUNITY
- TERANGA GOLD CORP CDA COMMON SHARES
- OAK VALLEY BANCORP
- iShares SILVER TRUST
- ERICSSON TELEPHONE
- VELOCITY SHARES 3X LONG CRUDE OIL TO S&P GSCI INDEX
- CONTINENTAL RESOURCES
- BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO
- VELOCITYSHARES 3X LONG SILVER
- STANLEY BLACK & DECKER
Free Trade Idea In Your Inbox Every Week!
Get The Chart & Reason For Each Trade In Your Inbox Every Week!
- How we identify the trade of the week
- Why we believe it will perform
- The technical conditions of the stock
- How you can use find your own trades of the week
- Invitations to special webinars!
Copyright 2017 Trade Ideas, LLC.