This list shows stocks with a range which has been growing for at least 2 consecutive days. A stock's range for the day is defined as the day's high minus the day's low.
The symbols whose ranges have been growing for the most consecutive days are shown on top.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Range Contraction|
|Max Range Contraction|
- Dermata Therapeutics, Inc.
- Gladstone Investment Corporation - 5.00% Notes Due 2026
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company
- Federal National Mortgage Association
- HEIDELBERGCEMENT UNSP/ADR
- Immix Biopharma, Inc.
- PIMCO U.S. Treasury Index Fund
- First Trust S-Network Future Vehicles & Technology ETF
- Virtus Convertible & Income Fund 5.625% Series A Cumulative Preferred Shares
- Alphabet Inc. - Class A
- Alphabet Inc. - Class C Capital Stock
- Kinross Gold Corporation
- Orchid Island Capital, Inc.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
- LiveRamp Holdings, Inc.
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc.
- H World Group Limited - American Depositary Shares
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- CURALEAF HLDGS INC
- MULTICORP INTL INC
- Global SPAC Partners Co. - Subunit
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited - American Depositary Shares
- Casa Systems, Inc.
- Focus Financial Partners Inc.
- ATLAS COPCO AB A S/ADR
- iShares MSCI South Africa Index Fund
- HUTCHMED (China) Limited - American Depositary Shares
- ONCOTELIC THERAPEUTCS INC
- CIRCOR International, Inc.
- SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals ETF
- PIMCO Income Strategy Fund Shares of Beneficial Interest
- KOMO PLANT BASED FOODS
- SPRINGS REJUVENATION INC
- Benitec Biopharma Inc.
- Eaton Vance Municipal Income Trust
- iShares Intermediate Government/Credit Bond ETF
- Byrna Technologies, Inc.
- LIFEQUEST WORLD CP
- MARFRIG GLBL FOODS S/ADR
- LIBERTY STAR URANM METLS
- Farmer Brothers Company
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. - Warrants
- PLYMOUTH ROCK TECHS INC
- Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting
- Morgan Stanley Depositary Shares, each representing 1/1,000th of a share of Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series K
- Vahanna Tech Edge Acquisition I Corp. - Class A Ordinary Shares
- CARBON STREAMING CORP
- Investment Managers Series Trust II
- Global Industrial Company
- REMY COINTREAU UNSP/ADR
- W.R. Berkley Corporation 5.10% Subordinated Debentures due 2059
- Infinite Acquisition Corp. Redeemable Warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one Class A ordinary share at an exercise price of $11.50
- CHS Inc - Class B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
- IQ Candriam ESG International Equity ETF
- DigitalBridge Group, Inc. 7.125% Series J
- The Central and Eastern Europe Fund, Inc. (The)
- First Trust Dorsey Wright Momentum & Value ETF
- Frequency Electronics, Inc.
- VanEck Vectors Brazil Small-Cap ETF
- GSI Technology, Inc.
- OceanTech Acquisitions I Corp. - Units
- iShares U.S. Pharmaceutical ETF
- Charah Solutions, Inc. 8.50% Senior Notes due 2026
- JPMorgan International Growth ETF
- John Hancock Multifactor Financials ETF
- Bridgford Foods Corporation
- CRAWFORD UNITED CORP
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Medtronic plc. Ordinary Shares
- CARNEGIE CLEAN ENERGY LTD
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF
- Workday, Inc. - Class A
- VESTAS WIND SYS UNSP/ADR
- BOXSCORE BRANDS INC
- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. - Class A
- Bonso Electronics International, Inc.
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE)
- STRIKEFORCE TECH INC
- STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc.
- Sherwin-Williams Company (The)
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Flowers Foods, Inc.
- Old Republic International Corporation
- Kite Realty Group Trust
- RLJ Lodging Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest $0.01 par value
- abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund, Inc.
- The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- CareTrust REIT, Inc.
- Integral Ad Science Holding Corp.
- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
- Verra Mobility Corporation - Class A
- Xometry, Inc. - Class A
- Zuora, Inc. Class A
- Verisk Analytics, Inc.
- Constellium SE Ordinary Shares (France)
- CGROWTH CAPITAL INC
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lightwave Logic, Inc.
- Liberty All-Star Equity Fund
- Sierra Oncology, Inc.
- Global X Funds Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF
- SIMULATED ENVIR CNCPTS
- JFrog Ltd. - Ordinary shares
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.
- The Simply Good Foods Company
- Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc.
- FLOWER ONE HOLDINGS INC
- Invesco Senior Income Trust (DE)
- Universal Display Corporation
- Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc - Ordinary Shares
- Adtalem Global Education Inc.
- Gabelli Equity Trust, Inc. (The)
- HOUSTON NAT RES CORP
- Ameresco, Inc. Class A
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc.
- National Health Investors, Inc.
- CANN AMERICAN CORP
- Transdigm Group Incorporated
- Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - Class A
- Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund
- Mill City Ventures III, Ltd.
- Nuvve Holding Corp.
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc.
- Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. Class A
- UNICREDITO SPA UNSP/ADR
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
- Hudson Executive Investment Corp. III - Class A
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited
- TEXAS MINERAL RESOURCES
- Scholastic Corporation
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Lucid Diagnostics Inc.
- Imago BioSciences, Inc. - Common stock
- Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. IV Redeemable Warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one Class A ordinary share at an exercise price of $11.50
- UMB Financial Corporation
- SEVEN & I HLDGS UNSP/ADR
- KARORA RESOURCES INC
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- AUSTRALIA&N Z BKG S/ADR
- Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares
- HarborOne Bancorp, Inc.
- WINSTON GOLD CORP ORD
- NOMURA RSRCH UNSP/ADR
- Byline Bancorp, Inc.
- BATTERY MINERALS LTD
- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
- Main Sector Rotation ETF
- Atlas Crest Investment Corp. II Class A
- Aligos Therapeutics, Inc. - Common stock
- CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc.
- ASTELLAS PHARMA UNSP/ADR
- BYD CO LTD UNSP/ADR
- Clough Global Equity Fund Clough Global Equity Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Redwoods Acquisition Corp. - Rights
- UMICORE SA UNSP/ADR
- Advanced Merger Partners, Inc. Class A
- Atlantic Coastal Acquisition Corp. - Warrant
- EMERALD HEALTH THERAPUTCS
- Nuveen Floating Rate Income Opportuntiy Fund Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Iris Acquisition Corp - Class A
- Columbus McKinnon Corporation
- Nuveen ESG Emerging Markets Equity ETF
- Invesco Value Municipal Income Trust
- Khosla Ventures Acquisition Co. - Class A
- Digimarc Corporation
- PROSTAR HLDGS INC
- Fidus Investment Corporation
- Univest Financial Corporation
- Global SPAC Partners Co. - Warrants
- Vintage Wine Estates, Inc. - Warrants
- OCEAN THERMAL ENERGY CORP
- Nuveen New Jersey Qualified Municipal Fund
- Western Asset Global High Income Fund Inc
- ISHARES TRESRY BD 1YR NEW
- iShares CMBS Bond ETF
- Colliers International Group Inc. - Subordinate Voting Shares
- Citizens, Inc. Class A ($1.00 Par)
- Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited
- FTAC Hera Acquisition Corp. - Warrant
- Western Asset High Yield Defined Opportunity Fund Inc.
- WILLOW BIOSCIENCES INC
- Putnam Master Intermediate Income Trust
- PACIFIC RIDGE EXPL LTD
- Impel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited Warrants, each warrant exercisable for one ordinary share at an exercise price of $11.50
- America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. - Beneficial Unit Certificates (BUCs) representing Limited Partnership Interests
- Hyzon Motors Inc. - Warrant
- ZALANDO SE UNSP/ADR
- Erie Indemnity Company - Class A
- Planet Labs PBC Redeemable warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one share of Class A common stock, each at an exercise price of $11.50 per share
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. ($0.01 Par Value)
- GLOBAL COMPLIANCE APP CRP
- KLONDIKE GOLD CORP
- XINYI GLASS HLGDS LTD ORD
- INTL DISPENSING CORP
- OCULUS VISIONTECH INC
- WB BURGERS ASIA INC.
- GALANE GOLD LTD ORD
- AGM Group Holdings Inc. - Class A Ordinary Shares
- Southern First Bancshares, Inc.
- BIOVAXYS TECHNOLOGY CORP
- Prime Impact Acquisition I Warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one Class A ordinary share at an exercise price of $11.50
- ETFMG 2X Daily Alternative Harvest ETF