This list shows which stocks have gone down for more than 5 consecutive days. This is based strictly on the closing price of the stock each day.
The symbol with the longest losing streak are on top. After that they are sorted by volume.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Consecutive Days|
|Max Consecutive Days|
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc.
- Educational Development Corporation
- Invesco Fundamental Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- DEEP-SOUTH RES INC
- BondBloxx ETF Trust BondBloxx Bloomberg Two Year Target Duration US Treasury ETF
- Hartford Short Duration ETF
- General Mills, Inc.
- Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company)
- American Electric Power Company, Inc.
- Consolidated Edison, Inc.
- Edison International
- Entergy Corporation
- Alliant Energy Corporation
- Black Hills Corporation
- First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF
- IQ MacKay ESG Core Plus Bond ETF
- Rareview Inflation/Deflation ETF
- Sea Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share
- iShares 1-3 Year Treasury Bond ETF
- Schwab Short-Term U.S. Treasury ETF