Stock Screener: Stocks Down 6 Days in a Row
This list shows which stocks have gone down for more than 5 consecutive days. This is based strictly on the closing price of the stock each day.
The symbol with the longest losing streak are on top. After that they are sorted by volume.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Consecutive Days|
|Max Consecutive Days|
- ROBIX ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS
- O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE
- BONANZA CREEK ENERGY
- CATHAY GENERAL BANCORP
- HOSTESS BRANDS INC CL A COMMON WTS
- NEWFIELD EXPLORATION
- PROSPERITY BANCSHARES
- CHEMICAL FINANCIAL
- FIRST SOUTH BANCORP
- NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS
- SUBARU CORP AMERICAN DEPOSITARY RECEIPTS - UNSPONSORED
- AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP
- FIRST TRUST NASDAQ ABA COMMUNICATIONS
Free Trade Idea In Your Inbox Every Week!
Get The Chart & Reason For Each Trade In Your Inbox Every Week!
- How we identify the trade of the week
- Why we believe it will perform
- The technical conditions of the stock
- How you can use find your own trades of the week
- Invitations to special webinars!
Copyright 2017 Trade Ideas, LLC.