Stock Screener: Stocks Down 6 Days in a Row
This list shows which stocks have gone down for more than 5 consecutive days. This is based strictly on the closing price of the stock each day.
The symbol with the longest losing streak are on top. After that they are sorted by volume.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Consecutive Days|
|Max Consecutive Days|
- GOODRICH PETROLEUM CORP
- ALLERGAN INC A PR
- KELSO TECHNOLOGIES INC
- PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY
- FIDELITY/CLAYMORE MLP OPPORTUNITY C
- POWERSHARES DYNAMIC OIL & GA
- JOHN HANCOCK MULTIFACTOR ENERGY ETF
- DELMAR PHARMACEUTICALS
- VANECK VECTORS OIL SERVICES ETF
- SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC
- REGAL ENTERTAINMENT
- LAUREATE EDUCATION
- JAGUAR ANIMAL HEALTH
- SPDR S&P OIL & GAS EQUIPMENT
Free Trade Idea In Your Inbox Every Week!
Get The Chart & Reason For Each Trade In Your Inbox Every Week!
- How we identify the trade of the week
- Why we believe it will perform
- The technical conditions of the stock
- How you can use find your own trades of the week
- Invitations to special webinars!
Copyright 2017 Trade Ideas, LLC.