This list shows which stocks have gone down for more than 5 consecutive days. This is based strictly on the closing price of the stock each day.
The symbol with the longest losing streak are on top. After that they are sorted by volume.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Consecutive Days|
|Max Consecutive Days|
- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc.
- iPathA Series B Bloomberg Cotton Subindex Total Return ETN
- Alpine Acquisition Corporation - Warrant
- AUSTRALIAN STRATEGIC MTRL
- JRSIS HEALTH CARE CORP
- Manitex International, Inc. - common stock
- OZ MINERALS LTD ORD
- HAMMOND PWR SOLUTIONS INC
- HAPAG-LLOYD AKTIEN
- ASCEND WELLNESS HOLDNGS A
- SEIKO EPSON CORP UNSP/ADR
- Skeena Resources Limited
- Intercorp Financial Services Inc. Common Shares
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. 7.75% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
- AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Build Acquisition Corp. Redeemable warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one Class A common stock at an exercise price of $11.50
- Destra Multi-Alternative Fund
- Itau CorpBanca American Depositary Shares (each representing 1,500 shares of, no par value)
- Live Oak Crestview Climate Acquisition Corp. Warrants, exercisable for one share of Class A common stock at an exercise price of $11.50 per share
- Natixis U.S. Equity Opportunities ETF
- MEGAWORLD CORP UNSP/ADR