This list shows stocks with a range which has been shrinking for at least 2 consecutive days. A stock's range for the day is defined as the day's high minus the day's low.
The symbols whose ranges have been shrinking for the most consecutive days are shown on top.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Range Contraction|
|Max Range Contraction|
- Sitio Royalties Corp. - Class A
- FT Cboe Vest U.S. Equity Buffer ETF - February
- Pimco Global Stocksplus & Income Fund Pimco Global StocksPlus & Income Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- CF Acquisition Corp. VII - Warrant
- Direxion Daily MSCI Mexico Bull 3X Shares
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. Class A
- Creative Realities, Inc.
- BLUE LAGOON RESOURCES INC
- Seapeak LLC 9.00% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units
- bluebird bio, Inc.
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.
- Kroger Company (The)
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc.
- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- PLANET RES RECOVERY INC
- TrustCo Bank Corp NY
- PIMCO California Municipal Income Fund III Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Bon Natural Life Limited - Ordinary Shares