This list shows which stocks have gone up for more than 5 consecutive days. This is based strictly on the closing price of the stock each day.
The symbol with the longest winning streak are on top. After that they are sorted by volume.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Consecutive Days|
|Max Consecutive Days|
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc
- John Hancock Multifactor Industrials ETF
- First Trust Senior Loan Fund ETF
- America's Car-Mart, Inc
- Carlsburg AS B Shares
- American Homes 4 Rent 6.5% SER D PR
- InsightShares Patriotic Employers ETF
- Nvent Electric Plc When ISS
- Barnes & Noble Education, Inc
- Forrester Research, Inc
- American Homes 4 Rent SER G PR
- RiverNorth Opportunistic Muni, Income Fund, Inc
- Biglari Holdings, Inc
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- Juniper Networks, Inc
- Direxion Daily Sm-Cap BUL
- Dell Technologies Inc.