Stock Screener: Stocks Up 6 Days in a Row
This list shows which stocks have gone up for more than 5 consecutive days. This is based strictly on the closing price of the stock each day.
The symbol with the longest winning streak are on top. After that they are sorted by volume.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Consecutive Days|
|Max Consecutive Days|
- TESCO PLC SPON ADR
- NN GROUP NV AMERICAN DEPOSITARY RECEIPTS - UNSPONSORED (NETHERLANDS)
- APPIA ENERGY CORP ORDINARY SHARES (CANADA)
- OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM
- DIREXION DAILY ENERGY BULL 3
- CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS
Free Trade Idea In Your Inbox Every Week!
Get The Chart & Reason For Each Trade In Your Inbox Every Week!
- How we identify the trade of the week
- Why we believe it will perform
- The technical conditions of the stock
- How you can use find your own trades of the week
- Invitations to special webinars!
Copyright 2017 Trade Ideas, LLC.