Stock Screener: Highest Dollar-Volume Stocks
This list shows which stocks have the highest dollar-volume. Roughly speaking, these are the stocks on which people spent the most dollars over the past two weeks.
The formula for this list is (yesterday's close) * (the average daily volume for the past two weeks). The stocks with the highest values are listed at the top.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Dollar Volume|
|Max Dollar Volume|
- iShares RUSSELL 2000 INDEX
- ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD
- iShares MSCI EMERGING MARKET
- ALPHABET INC CL A
- BANK of AMERICA CORP
- BROADCOM LTD ORDINARY SHARES
- iShares MSCI EAFE INDEX
- FINANCIAL SELECT SECTOR SPDR
Free Trade Idea In Your Inbox Every Week!
Get The Chart & Reason For Each Trade In Your Inbox Every Week!
- How we identify the trade of the week
- Why we believe it will perform
- The technical conditions of the stock
- How you can use find your own trades of the week
- Invitations to special webinars!
Copyright 2017 Trade Ideas, LLC.