This list shows which stocks have the highest dollar-volume. Roughly speaking, these are the stocks on which people spent the most dollars over the past two weeks.
The formula for this list is (yesterday's close) * (the average daily volume for the past two weeks). The stocks with the highest values are listed at the top.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Dollar Volume|
|Max Dollar Volume|
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Invesco QQQ Trust, Series 1
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Meta Platforms, Inc. - Class A
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- Alphabet Inc. - Class A
- ProShares UltraPro QQQ
- Alphabet Inc. - Class C Capital Stock
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ
- iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Lehman 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund
- iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited American Depositary Shares each representing eight Ordinary share
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Home Depot, Inc. (The)
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bull 3x Shares