This list shows which stocks have gone up for the previous 5 days. This is based strictly on the closing price of the stock each day. The requirement is exactly 5 days, no more, no fewer.
The symbols are sorted by volume, with the highest volume stocks on top. Low volume stocks may not appear at all. This is a limit of the stock screener, not the real-time product.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Consecutive Days|
|Max Consecutive Days|
- SPDR Select Sector Fund - Utilities
- Merck & Company, Inc. (new)
- ASIA BROADBAND INC
- SPDR Select Sector Fund - Health Care
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Southern Company (The)
- GSK plc American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Ordinary Shares)
- CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co)
- CVS Health Corporation
- Invitation Homes Inc.
- Dominion Energy, Inc.
- Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF
- American Electric Power Company, Inc.
- Intercontinental Exchange Inc.