This list shows which stocks have moved up the most over the last 50 trading days. Because this list is organized by the size of the price change relative to the stock's volatility, it shows the most statistically unusual price increases. This list compares the 50 day moving average to the volatility over the last 10 days, so this list shows stocks which made a big move in the past, but aren't likely to move that far in the near future.
The formula for this list is (yesterday's close - 50 day SMA of the closing prices) / volatility. The highest value is shown at the top of the list.
To see similar trading opportunities in our real-time product, use the filters listed below. Click on an icon for more information.
|Min Change from 50 Day SMA|
|Max Change from 50 Day SMA|
- iShares V Plc S&P 500 Information Tech Sector (ireland) Exchange
- NASDAQ TEST STOCK
- ISHARES III PLC CORE ETF
- ISHARES VII NASDAQ 100
- VANGUARD FNDS S&P ETF
- VictoryShares WestEnd U.S. Sector ETF
- Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF
- iShares III Plc Accumulation Shares
- PGIM ETF Trust PGIM Jennison Focused Growth ETF
- NIPPON SANSO HLDGS CORP
- NEUREN PHARMS LTD ORD
- SOURCE ENERGY SERVICE LTD
- Northern Lights Fund Trust IV Sterling Capital Diverse Multi-Manager Active ETF
- ISHARES TRESRY BD 1YR NEW
- ACS ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTR
- ISHARES PLC RES NL
- ISHARES II PLC MSCI ETF
- WisdomTree Trust WisdomTree U.S. Quality Growth Fund
- BE SMCNDCTR INDUS S/ADR