This list shows which stocks are most likely to have their 50 day SMA cross above or below their 200 day SMA in the next trading session. This is an important trading signal for institutional traders. When the 50 day SMA crossed below the 200 day SMA, it is called a "death cross." When the 50 crossed above the 200, it is called a "golden cross."
We do not track the actual cross-over event. We focus on a smaller time scale. Many stock screeners focus on daily candlesticks; they would be the best place to find out what crossovers happened the previous day.
To predict which stocks are most likely to have a moving average crossover in the near future, we compare the two moving averages, then use the stock's recent volatility to see how likely it is for the moving averages to cross in a fixed amount of time.
The formula for this list is absolute_value(50 day SMA of the closing prices - 200 day SMA of the closing prices) / volatility.  The smallest value is shown at the top of the list.
- Marcus Corporation (The)
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Class A
- UNICHARM CORP S/ADR
- Urban One, Inc. - Class A
- DAYBREAK OIL & GAS INC
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund
- Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund
- Loma Negra Compania Industrial Argentina Sociedad Anonima ADS
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc
- REVIVE THERAPEUTICS LTD
- Fulton Financial Corporation
- GDL Fund, The Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- ProShares Hedge Replication ETF
- Yatra Online, Inc. - Ordinary Shares
- Southern Company (The) Series 2020A 4.95% Junior Subordinated Notes due January 30, 2080
- Biotech Acquisition Company - Unit
- Atlas Corp. 7.95% Series D
- B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods, Inc.
- CITIC Capital Acquisition Corp. Class A Ordinary Shares
- Sachem Capital Corp. 6.875% Notes due 2024
- ZOOMD TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- ARIZONA SILVER EXP ORD
- BIG SCREEN ENTMT GRP INC
- Tekla Healthcare Investors
- Lexaria Bioscience Corp.
- PHARMAGREEN BIOTECH INC
- Harvard Bioscience, Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- ITALIAN FOOD & BEV CORP
- Park City Group, Inc.
- Ally Financial Inc.
- iShares 0-5 Year TIPS Bond ETF
- SPDR S&P International SmallCap ETF
- Blackrock MuniYield Michigan Quality Fund, Inc.
- Barnwell Industries, Inc.
- CHP Merger Corp. - Class A
- Sachem Capital Corp. 7.75% Notes due 2025
- NASDAQ TEST STOCK
- RUSHYDRO PJSC S/ADR
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited 5.95% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preference Shares
- ALLIANCE CREATIVE GRP
- INTERPACE BIOSCIENCES INC
- iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
- Okta, Inc. - Class A
- Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.
- Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
- Predictive Oncology Inc.
- BeyondSpring, Inc. - Ordinary Shares
- ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF
- Wilhelmina International, Inc.
- UNITED AMER HEALTHCARE CP
- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc.
- Janus Henderson AAA CLO ETF
- Cemtrex Inc. - Series 1 Warrant
- Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. - Common Shares
- Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Credit Suisse Asset Management Income Fund, Inc.
- Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited - Ordinary Shares
- Contango Oil & Gas Company (TX)
- EAST WEST PETE ORD
- Tastemaker Acquisition Corp. - Unit
- Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Cyanotech Corporation
- El Paso Corporation Preferred Stock
- iShares Gold Trust Shares of the iShares Gold Trust
- BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HLD
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. Class A
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund
- Alberton Acquisition Corporation - Rights
- Acco Brands Corporation
- Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. - Class A
- John Hancock Tax Advantaged Dividend Income Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Pimco Global Stocksplus & Income Fund Pimco Global StocksPlus & Income Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Iridium Communications Inc
- SOUTHERN CONCEPTS RES GRP
- Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc. (The)
- Twin Disc, Incorporated
- HealthCor Catalio Acquisition Corp. - Class A Ordinary Shares
- Medallion Financial Corp.
- Bank of America Corporation Bank of America Corporation Depositary Shares (Each representing a 1/1200th interest in a Share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series 4)
- FORUM ENERGY METALS CORP
- Oak Valley Bancorp (CA)
- OceanFirst Financial Corp.
- WisdomTree Global High Dividend Fund
- CYPHERPUNK HLDGS INC
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc.
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation 8.20% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
- SUBARU CORPORATION U/ADR
- Nuveen Municipal Credit Income Fund
- KYN CAPITAL GROUP INC
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc.
- Capital One Financial Corporation Depositary shares each representing a 1/40th interest in a share of Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series I of the Issuer
- AMTRUST FINCL SVCS PFD A
- Falcon Minerals Corporation - Warrant
- Bank of America Corporation Bank of America Corporation Depositary Shares (Each representing a 1/1200th Interest in a Share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series 5)
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- Corner Growth Acquisition Corp. - Class A Ordinary Shares
- Allstate Corporation (The) Depositary Shares each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of Fixed Rate Noncumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series I
- Winnebago Industries, Inc.
- Presidio Property Trust, Inc. - Class A
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- BEST Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share
- AIRFAX INDIA HLDG CRP ORD
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Virco Manufacturing Corporation
- Ares Acquisition Corporation Units, each consisting of one Class A ordinary share, and one-fifth of one redeemable warrant
- inTest Corporation
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- Nuveenn Intermediate Duration Quality Municipal Term Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- Nuveen Real Asset Income and Growth Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund
- Golden Ocean Group Limited
- Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW
- Seven Oaks Acquisition Corp. - Warrant
- G Squared Ascend I Inc. Units, each consisting of one Class A ordinary share and one-fifth of one Warrant to acquire one Class A ordinary share
- HUSQUARVA AB S/ADR
- CoStar Group, Inc.
- Invesco Trust for Investment Grade New York Municipals
- Charter Communications, Inc. - Class A
- GFG RESOURCES INC
- Naked Brand Group Limited - Ordinary Shares
- Immunocore Holdings plc - American Depositary Shares
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- American Shared Hospital Services
- SK Telecom Co., Ltd.
- AT&T Inc. Depositary Shares, each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of 4.750% Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C
- New Residential Investment Corp. 6.375% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
- iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
- ICON MEDIA HOLDINGS INC
- Invesco Value Municipal Income Trust
- Atlantic Union Bankshares Corporation - Depositary Shares each representing a 1/400th ownership interest in a share of 6.875%Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A
- Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (DE)
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc.
- PAVmed Inc. - Warrant
- New Frontier Health Corporation Ordinary Shares
- Wells Fargo & Company Depositary Shares, each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of Non-Cumulative Perpetual Class A Preferred Stock, Series CC
- CONSOL CAP NORTH AMER INC
- Epiphany Technology Acquisition Corp. - Unit
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Smartsheet Inc. Class A
- National Instruments Corporation
- Flexible Solutions International Inc. (CDA)
- BlackRock Credit Allocation Income Trust
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc.
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF
- Altimeter Growth Corp. - Class A Ordinary Shares
- PACIFIC COAST OIL TR UTS
- ELRAY RESOURCES INC
- Essent Group Ltd. Common Shares
- Amcor plc Ordinary Shares
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust 6.875% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares
- SHARING ECONOMY INTL INC
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation Redeemable Warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one Class A ordinary share at an exercise price of $11.50
- Cohen & Steers Closed-End Opportunity Fund, Inc.
- NOVACCESS GLOBAL INC
- Marten Transport, Ltd.
- Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Open Text Corporation - Common Shares
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp
- SEIKO EPSON CORP UNSP/ADR
- SUNVAULT ENERGY INC
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc.
- KraneShares SSE STAR Market 50 Index ETF
- Prime Impact Acquisition I Class A Ordinary Shares
- TOUCHPOINT GRP HLDGS INC
- Ackrell SPAC Partners I Co. - Units
- Energy Transfer LP Common Units
- Atlantic American Corporation
- Aprea Therapeutics, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Depositary Share repstg 1/1000th Preferred Series C
- ULTRAPETROL (BAHAMAS) LTD
- Aberdeen Standard Physical Gold Shares ETF
- Brilliant Acquisition Corporation - Ordinary Shares
- Pontem Corporation Units, each consisting of one Class A ordinary share, and one-third of one redeemable warrant
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Keros Therapeutics, Inc. - common stock
- ARK Next Generation Internet ETF
- Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company)
- Ellington Financial Inc.
- UMH Properties, Inc. 6.75% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, Liquidation Preference $25 per share
- TRUE NORTH ENERGY CO
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. - Class A
- TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. - Dep Shs Rep 1/40th Int 6.75% Srs A Non-Cum Pfd
- Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. 7.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
- Unum Group 6.250% Junior Subordinated Notes due 2058
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust 6.375% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest
- CATHAY PAC AIRWAYS S/ADR
- SPDR Gold MiniShares Trust
- VICTORY RESOURCES CORP
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - 6.375% Class A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units, Series 2
- Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares
- Nuveen Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
- Liberty Broadband Corporation - Class C
- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Monroe Capital Corporation
- Gabelli Multi-Media Trust Inc. (The) 5.125% Series E Cumulative Preferred Stock
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc.
- iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
- DB Gold Short ETN due February 15, 2038
- QUANTGATE SYSTEMS INC
- Morgan Stanley Dep Shs repstg 1/1000 Pfd Ser A
- WhiteHorse Finance, Inc.