This list shows which stocks are most likely to have their 50 day SMA cross above or below their 200 day SMA in the next trading session. This is an important trading signal for institutional traders. When the 50 day SMA crossed below the 200 day SMA, it is called a "death cross." When the 50 crossed above the 200, it is called a "golden cross."
We do not track the actual cross-over event. We focus on a smaller time scale. Many stock screeners focus on daily candlesticks; they would be the best place to find out what crossovers happened the previous day.
To predict which stocks are most likely to have a moving average crossover in the near future, we compare the two moving averages, then use the stock's recent volatility to see how likely it is for the moving averages to cross in a fixed amount of time.
The formula for this list is absolute_value(50 day SMA of the closing prices - 200 day SMA of the closing prices) / volatility.  The smallest value is shown at the top of the list.
- DIGITAL UTIL VNTRS INC
- Neuberger Berman High Yield Strategies Fund
- abrdn Total Dynamic Dividend Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest
- LONDON STOCK EXCH LTD
- iShares iBonds Mar 2023 Term Corporate ex-Financials ETF
- Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. - Common Units Representing Limited Partnership Interests
- NIOCORP DEVELOPMENTS LTD
- ARKO Corp. - Warrant
- Bank of America Corporation
- Asia Pacific Wire - Common shares, Par value .01 per share
- KANZHUN LIMITED - American Depository Shares
- WESTELL TECHS INC A NEW
- NIPPON TEL & TEL CP
- Pentair plc. Ordinary Share
- Stabilis Solutions, Inc.
- Invesco Global Short Term High Yield Bond ETF
- PATTEN ENE SOL GRP INC
- Squarespace, Inc. Class A
- SEIKO EPSON CORP UNSP/ADR
- Amplitech Group, Inc.
- Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common
- Morgan Stanley Depositary Shares, each representing 1/1,000th of a share of 4.250% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series O