How do I sign up, pay, cancel, etc.?
- Create new account
- Pay for existing account
- If you were previously a subscriber, use the link above to reactivate your subscription.
- If you accidentally cancel, wait until your current subscription ends, then use the link above to activate your account. If you don’t want to wait, then use the link above that one to create a new account and activate that account.
- If PayPal cancels your account then you need to start by going to PayPal to fix the problem. Start at https://www.paypal.com. If you select “My Account” then “Profile” you will see an option to update your credit card information. After you fix the problem you can use the link above to reactivate your account.
- Cancel your account:
- If you created a PayPal subscription, click here to cancel.
- If you gave us your credit card number, you must contact us to cancel your monthly payments.
- If you are not sure how you paid, click here to check your status.
- If you are using PayPal, and you need to switch to a different credit card, follow the steps below in order. If you do not follow these instructions, PayPal may cancel your account. In that case, see the directions above to reactivate your account.
- Start at www.paypal.com and log in.
- Go to “My Account”.
- Go to “Profile”.
- Add the information about the credit card that you want to use.
- Go back to “My Account”.
- Find the subscription, and click on that link. (If you click on your last payment, there will be a link at the top that goes to the original subscription.)
- There you will see instructions for switching to the new credit card.
- If you want, you can delete the old payment instructions. But don’t do that until after you have finished the steps above. That option is available under profile.
Posted in: Account, Billing, Frequently Asked Questions