99% Inspiration, 1% Perspiration
Let Trade-Ideas Take Your Trading to the Next Level
The old formula of nights spent preparing and forecasting a basket of stocks for a day of watching and waiting was a variation of Thomas Edison's formula for invention: 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. Our decision support tool flips the equation by leveraging statistical analysis and your trading preferences against the universe of equities – in real time.
- See the real trend before the rest of the crowd. Learn more
- Stack probabilities of trend direction in your favor as criteria for real time stock selection. Learn more
- Receive streams of opportunities directly to you, connectable to any trading platform or tool. Go from idea to execution in one click. Learn more
Model any trading style or strategy to better understand its value.
Start from scratch or see the market the way these types of traders do.
Click on a link below a brief overview.
Scalp traders · Swing traders · Position traders · System traders · Hedge funds · Trading desks · Market makers · Chat room
Don't settle for less unknowingly or due to a lack of access. Trade-Ideas provides access to the best view of the market: yours.
Choose to view Trade-Ideas via our web based or small downloadable product. Before subscribing you can configure and view our data. Use one of the following links to get started.
- The FREE High/Low Ticker is the quickest, easiest way to see our flagship product in action.
- Our proven strategies show how strategy is modeled and makes a great starting point for your own modifications.
- Start an alert window from scratch. The configuration window and the context-sensitive help provide a list of all the specific features and options that we offer.
- We also offer background information on our process in general and free research on specific stocks.
- Have some extra time? The Video Tour shows step by step instructions on every aspect of Trade-Ideas.
- Be sure to sign up to access all of the product's features.
Trade-Ideas is also embedded in some of your favorite trading products. Ask your broker for more details.